Someone who is used to creating games and understands the game pipeline for art, animation and sounds. You will be a core part of the games development team and have input into the games we make and technologies we use. You should be comfortable developing against complex casino game specifications or skills games and understand this creative process.
- University or college degree in media design, computer science or similar training
- Must have experience in gaming or highly digital creative background.
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, inheritance and composition.
- Working knowledge of Git and version control best practices
- An understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS applied to the DOM
- Experience developing content across desktop and mobile platforms
- Creating, designing and editing a variety of data structures, JSON, XML
- Practical experience with PIXI.js, webpack, Redux
- NodeJS web development experience (desirable)
- Experience working in the gambling sector (desirable)
- Fluent in English
- You enjoy your work and you're a great team player