We are looking for a sharp go-getter to join our team in Munich or Budapest.
As a project manager you will work with projects arising from the areas of additional services or innovative mobile and web-based individual software development, as well as international level. You are responsible for staying within the schedule and budget during all project phases from conception to execution. You will have professional communication with customers, including advising and setting up projects and with responsible departments within the company. You will manage the product backlog and scrum meetings together with our development teams and customers. You will report project status updates on a regular basis for both the customers and the management.
- A University degree in Computer Science, Economics, Business Management or similar subjects or a related field
- Professional experience in a similar position is an asset
- Several years of experience as a project manager in an international environment
- Experience in leading, managing and coaching cross-functional international teams and mentoring team leads towards delivering high-quality software in time
- A solid experience working in an agile development environment
- Highly motivated and flexible, as well as team oriented and well-organised
- Ability to take responsibility and organize your work along with a pronounced sense of customer and service orientation
- Willingness to travel (20%)
- Excellent ability to communicate and make presentations in Dutch (preferably also German) and English
- Fluent in English
- You enjoy your work and you're a great team player